Workcamps at Tent of Nations
Each year, we invite volunteers to join us for a number of workcamps at Daher’s Vineyard – the Tent of Nations farm. These camps are an opportunity to join in the life at the farm and work alongside people from all over the world, while also giving us valuable support in the maintenance of the land.
By joining one of our workcamps, you will have the chance to develop a connection to the land and deepen your appreciation of our shared environment. You will learn about farming processes traditional to this part of the world and, through discussions and our evening and weekend activities, you will have the opportunity to learn about our story and the wider situation Palestinians are facing today.
We offer the following workcamps throughout the year – each camp lasts 10 days
(click on the links for full details and exact dates of this year’s camps)
- March (usually 2nd and 3rd weeks) – Tree Planting
- June (usually 3rd and 4th weeks) – Cave Renovation and Fruit Harvest
- August (usually 1st and 2nd weeks) – Almond and Fruit Harvest
- September (usually 1st and 2nd weeks) – Grape and Fig Harvest
- October (usually 3rd and 4th weeks) – Olive Harvest
We also run our Children’s Summer Camp every July (usually during the 1st and 2nd weeks of the month), for which we invite volunteers to lead activities for the children and help with the running of the camp. Find out more about our Summer Camp.